Tuesday, May 18, 2010

don't leave me tonight







Image from tumblr.
"Every girl wants a fairytale that will come true."
School is dragging me down with all the stress from homework and having a social life. It just came as a sudden realisation that as we grow older, as our work load increase, the lesser we trust each other, the lesser we open our hearts to people. And even though I like to think myself as someone that is innocent to the extent of giving my heart away for free, there's also this problem of people not reciprocating or even think that you're lying. Why wouldn't you want to trust someone that is genuinely interested in you and wants to know you better? Why shun away and say things about that person when people are trying to care about you? Does putting yourself down make you feel better? Do you enjoy feeling inferior? Why hate others for something they can't help and don't mean just to make them concerned? I am highly turned off at the fact that despite putting in effort to blend in, to accept people for who they are, it just don't work out.

You know the feeling when you're so exasperated until you feel like you can't continue anymore? The feeling of giving up because you're too tired to go on and fight.

I feel like giving up. What's the point of doing work you don't enjoy just for a few words on your portfolio? I believe I will end up fine someday. God gave me this life not to go by every single rule, but more of breaking them and becoming someone pleasing to His eyes. So much for homework. And social life. Please hide in one corner and never come out again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment