Saturday, May 15, 2010

every thawing heart plays your theme with care







Image from tumblr.

Today's a lovely day out :)
Got my diva earrings at $10 for 8 pairs, drank mango green tea from sweet talk, had macs for lunch (again) at starbucks.
My dad just helped me put my beautiful lanyard on my phone. My attempt with a staple bullet was somewhat epic fail.
My family went out shopping and came back with a lovely top for me, 3 for my sister (which I can share) and a guitarrrrrrrr.
Now I know what's so good about shopping with my parents haha!
Apparently the guitar's my sister's birthday present while mine's going to be a laptop or something. If you ask me, it's a commodity just that it has the label 'birthday present' on it. But it's okay I shall look forward to it at the end of the year!
I'm so happy I think I could burst with happiness. Funny how such things actually make me happy. Even the fact that PW meeting was quite o.o with all sort of crappy comments I still find it productive (somehow). Probably because I feel excited about arranging and tidying up the documents and doing something to get an A. Call me a nerd but I actually feel excited over PW -.-
Not to mention I haven't done anything else other than PW today zomg.
I think I like to type everything in one big chunk but still separate sentences so that it looks like there's lot of content but actually there isn't haha.
+
Yay GPP doneeeeez.
Gonna sleep now and rush back to revise maths first. OMG SO MANY THINGS LEFT UNDONE KILL ME NOWWWWWW.
I just realised I'm quite screwed - 2 tests to study for with choir tomorrow zomg.

No comments:

Post a Comment