Wednesday, May 26, 2010

patience is a virtue







Image from tumblr.

GP paper was mind exhausting.
MSO dry run was physically exhausting.
I'm kinda wishing I'm in another CCA instead of this because it's so crazy mad busy. If you think SS is a slack CCA, think again.
Plus it pisses you off on a regular basis so yeah, you get where I'm coming from.

It's not that I don't like the people (I only dislike some of them who loves giving me trouble 24/7), it's more like everybody thinks you're super free/super smart and they always leave out a lot of information when they tell you things.
It sounds like we get cheated on a regular basis, which is true.

Sigh life is tiring.
I don't wanna go school tomorrow.
And I really must remember to bring Freakonomics for Shujun tomorrow.
+
Shall embrace life with a more positive outlook from tomorrow onwards.
Because holidays are coming!!!!
Can't wait for the first Bio olympiad training. Wonder what it'll be like. Hopefully I'll learn something out of it.

My brain's going on an overdrive and I think I'm getting very disciplined when it comes to matter of the heart.
As the saying goes, 'Good things come to those who wait'.
I'm sure my choice of waiting and having patience will pay off :D

No comments:

Post a Comment