Thursday, May 20, 2010

who's gonna let me know what i believed in







Image from tumblr.

Today's slightly better I guess. Cramping all the way but at least it's lecture day. So I get to hide in my brown woolly jacket (which Shi En just loves) and half doze in the auditorium.
Lunch was good. More touchy feely and all but yeah whatever, I got slapped twice today -.- Long abusive story so I'm not going to elaborate.
Doing MSO stuff is torturous. Forgot all about documenting the briefing absentees' stuff because only 2 people replied my mail (thanks lor). And about how I'm supposed to reply with people's food preference by YESTERDAY when I don't even know who my facils are lol. Brilliante. So confused now.
Shall go offline and start on thermochem tutorial while waiting for more people to reply my sms. Thank goodness for unlimited sms.

No comments:

Post a Comment