Wednesday, June 9, 2010

disastrous

Cooking in the morning is disastrous. Here's a list of everything that went wrong:
  1. Don't know how to use can opener. In the end the soup came out from all sorts of holes.
  2. Added too much water. The soup tastes disgusting. End of story.
  3. Overestimated the bread. Took like forever to actually toast it properly
  4. Cut too little bread. Once again, I overestimated the bread.
  5. Added more cold water to my soup because I thought it's too thick (since it tasted weird), but it became plainer and yeah, more disgusting.
  6. Cut the bread too thinly. In the end my sister refuses to eat the garlic bread with garlic on it so I have to eat it. Mushy and gross.
It's only 2 dishes and it's so disastrous.
The other chores were equally bad.
  1. Forgot what I'm supposed to do with the somewhat clean water after I washed clothes, so I topped it up and mop the floor with it.
  2. Lazy to sweep the floor properly because there don't seem to be any dust or hair anywhere (I bet they all went into hiding).
  3. Spilled water on the floor while mopping and had to desperately spread it out so it'll dry faster. But after like half an hour it's still wet -.- Brilliant
  4. Forgot that I have to wash the clothes in the washing machine after I've showered. And then forgot how much detergent I'm supposed to add in.
  5. Forgot that I haven't clean the kitchen after the disastrous cooking. And in the end the pot got super hard to scrub cause of all the stuff stuck to the sides.
I'm so tired in just one morning that I don't feel like I can go and hang clothes and whatever not later.

Sigh. And I'm so sleep deprived after only 7 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment