

Image from tumblr.
Me being the good girl I am didn't come online yesterday. Looking through Tumblr now :)
Yesterday was great! Went to popeyes in the morning because we both haven't eaten and sat there mugging. Irene brought her super duper thick bio textbook (which I haven't even open) and I was doing graphing techniques 1. It's really hard to get through considering it's graphs so we ended up talking more than doing work. Went to macs after that for lunch/more mugging and we were so stuffed that we could hardly mug. In the end I finished GT1 and somewhat looked through differentiation and declared my maths revision done. Irene being the pro she is obviously finished all her mugging (except for econs which she doesn't care but I still think she'll do great). Went to secret recipe for her cheesecake and went home. Reached home just in time for dinner and TV. Can't wait to watch today's episode haha (2 hours more). Then shower and all that and did 1 practice paper. It's pretty easy except for the last question which got me all flustered (thank goodness there's solutions at the back).
Went to school this morning to culture cells and there's like another lizard in the darkroom gahhhh. Obviously I stood there screaming for a few minutes and Joshua attempted to keep me inside -.- But our cells are looking good (I think?) and hopefully they'll grow a bit faster so that we can do our project next week. Apparently we need like 50 times more or something because there's only 2 cells when we're supposed to get 100. Rushed home after that and finished cell organelles and biomolecules mcq on the bus/train. Had lunch and showered and attempted my 2nd maths paper which is so much more difficult than the previous one -.- Hopefully my brain power will switch on the day before Maths CT else I'm really screwed. Halfway through my mom called me out and we went to run some errands before going for a haircut. Didn't cut that much 'cause I only wanted a trim so that my hair will grow longer and faster. Didn't layer or thin it either because I want to see how it's like having thick hair for once.
Gonna speed through Tumblr and look at ionic equilibrium tutorial answers on Moodle. 3 questions and I can't even do 1 -.- That's how fail things are going now. Hopefully I can finish the Maths paper tonight and all my Chem revision. Seeing how it's so last minute I'm not even going to do the tutorial in detail just plunge straight into pre-CT revisions. The last time I did it it was so difficult I got stuck for quite a few times.
And it's already Thursday :( Gonna buck up and do lots of Econs tomorrow and meet Jane for lunch :) Looking forward to Sunday too! Then it's CTs oh my oh my.
Life seems to speed past doesn't it?
+
Youtube is a good distractor if you have nothing to do on a boring day, but not so good if you have to study for your common tests which are coming in like oh, only 3 more days.
Plus my brain is super duper dense. Have been drilling ionic equilibrium since forever and NOTHING WENT IN. I wonder if it can retain what it has learnt about maximum buffer capacity until the common test.
Disgusted at my lack of motivation. Especially when I've only finished ONE PATHETIC TOPIC of Econs (i.e. Introduction to Economics, wow.) and I am supposed to finish ALL CHEM REVISION BY TONIGHT. Someone shoot me please.
Then again, I'm probably meeting Sheryl on Saturday to do Chem so I'll probably drag it on a bit further.
Tomorrow will be Econs day. Damn it I'm super duper scared of CTs now :(
No comments:
Post a Comment