Monday, June 7, 2010

song from a secret garden



Image from revolvers.

Came back from SS just now. Did literature review and tested Bradford assay as well. I feel better now that we know how to do the assay but to be honest I still don't know what those values are for haha. Hopefully I grow smarter soon so that I can get enlightened quickly.

And I think we need to go back again next Monday and Tuesday to culture cells etc. Hopefully our stuff will be in school by then so we can actually start something.

No wonder I can't get any school work/revision done.

Anyway, I believe there's something about the lab that poisons your brain and makes you feel super drowsy/drugged. Must be all the ethanol we used to swap our gloves and stuff. Plus Clar and Yijia were using chlorofoam as well. No wonder it's highly hazardous. I wonder if we'll die earlier this way haha.

But yeah I think the ethanol has somewhat killed my brain cells so I can't focus on Bio now.

And this is not good. I'm lagging behind schedule by 4 topics by 3 different subjects. This is terrible.

Gonna take a 10 minutes break and come back to finish up organelles. I will survive :)
+
8.50 and I just finished organelles?? This is madness and highly inefficient.
I WILL NOT SLEEP UNTIL I FINISHED CELL MEMBRANE AND CARBOHYDRATES.
The 150 pages per chapter thing is making me very :(

Tomorrow is dedicated to finishing APGP and functions and introduction to econs. I am seriously lagging like maaaaaaaaaad :(
Plus this was my plan for Tuesday: GT1 + inequalities + binomials + mole concept.
Fail la I'll be thankful if I can finish all the work that's piled up :/

You can do it jyjyjyjy!!
+
12.12 and I just finished cell membrane oh well. Shall take it that I'm not the most efficient worker when msn is present.

And I'm so badly traumatised by Tingyu's news that ____ and ____ are married!!! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT ZOMG. And that ___ and ___ are in a relationship????? I am not going to sleep well tonight :/ Gahhh.

Anyway gonna sleep and to summarise what I'm going to do tomorrow:
carbohydrates
functions
inequalities
binomials
introduction to economics

If I can finish then we can start talking about adding on gt1 and mole concept to thursday's plan.

And dear Y, who are you? Curiosity really kills the cat, especially when it is not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment