




Image from poignant.
Got back some of the papers today. Started with Bio MCQ which I did fairly okay. Then Maths was boring because we didn't bring our tutorials and we're only getting our papers tomorrow (heart attacks). Then break and a 3 hours' worth of Chem marathon. Started on Energetics II and I'm glad to say I understand this topic a bit better than others. Then had Chem prac and our new teacher is Mr Soh. To be honest I'm kinda scared because we had interns for our previous teachers so it feels different. But anyway, got our papers back and it's not as good as expected but it's still good enough :) Then chionged the prac and halfway through we realised they labelled the chemicals wrongly -.- So had to redo and bring the rest back as homework but I don't know how to do :((((((( If you're reading this would you kindly enlighten me on the formula of hydrated copper (II) sulphate? (Oh I just checked google and it's 5H2O.) After that is another hour worth of break then GP. I amazingly passed it so I was in a good mood the whole day.
My dad came to fetch me from school and I ate a lot when I reached home -.- Then showered and did some homework and had dinner then watched my show :) Have to do the research because we're doing our experiments tomorrow (and there's Econs last period too, I think I'll be too depressed after seeing my grades to actually focus on the horrible cells). SIGH I DON'T LIKE TOMORROW :(
And Zoe you better buy me a super huge present when you come back because my hands ACHE from copying notes for you! Chem is pretty scary after all :/ And come back sooooooon I'm like super bored during lectures and I actually had to pay attention for once :( Plus it's differentiation tomorrow I think I'm going to die oh no :S
SIGH :(
+
I think I forgot to mention I was late on the first of school thanks to SBS or the new timetable or whatever. But waiting for 158 for 40 minutes in the morning is ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment