Anyway Irene is a joker. When I asked her how to do the question she quizzed me long and hard about which part (which made me think she didn't do the question) but apparently she did and since both of us don't know how to do this is her reply:
IRENE ; says:I know why I'm so weird now. Because I have weird friends.
:(
lets meditate again
may we gain enlightenment
SIGH :(
And I haven't started on EoM omggggggggg x infinity.
If you've done your tutorial 11A question 6 please enlighten me on how to find the exact values of y thank you :(
+
AHHHHH apparently Irene's friend told Irene who told me that I don't need to do question 6 cause it's not taught yet?????????
But the way I see it, I'm stuck at the trigo part which is why I can't do it. What does trigo gotta do with differentiation man.
And Mr Yong must be kidding to make us do the entire 11A tutorial without teaching finish because apparently we're only supposed to do 1-4 and 7??
Slacked the whole of today because the humanities challenge was super tiring and I had to tread in puddles from my house to the mrt this morning :/
Slept for 3 hours and now I'm sleepy again. Need to store up energy and level up my mugger mood tomorrow~~
Tomorrow:
EoM
Bio tutorial
Maths tutorial
Pack table
I shall aim to stop sighing.
No comments:
Post a Comment