Monday, July 26, 2010

sanity

I think I actually gain back my motivation in the school library.

Was half dead during the first half of the day because it was raining this morning and I wanted to continue lying in bed with my thick orange blanket forever. My mom dropped me at the traffic light which I still got a bit wet anyway but doesn't matter. At least I didn't have to walk through puddles or something. Caught the bus and reached school at 7.30 (which is surprisingly early actually). Then went to class and talked to Zoe about nonsensical stuff which I can't remember now. And thanks for the letter, I had fun reading it :)

Then it was Bio and I got a feeling I'm gonna flop my Bio SPA because my answers were all crap and I got like a horrendous 8/16 with a 'See Me' next to the marks. Better study all my Bio theories before I tell people about larger proportion of water when I should be saying lower osmotic pressure. Epic failz haha. Maths after that and I'm seriously half dead so I was writing letters and did 1 maths question. Which seems like such an accomplishment because my brain was totally going to jump out of my head. Then recess when I displayed my profound eating powers (gonna eat less tomorrow haha) but at least I didn't feel that dead during the 3 hours chem marathon. Okay actually I was dead during Chem lecture but so was Zoe so basically we were just lamenting on how dead we are. Then 2 hours tutorial and I found my sanity back and suddenly I know how to do all the Chem questions whereas I was so stunned on Saturday despite all that meditation in the library.

And since Ms Yan was on MC today we all headed to the library and I did 1 chapter of Bio notes (okay it's microscopy which is like the shortest topic ever but still), did all I could for Chem tutorial and finished my Maths assignment. And obviously lots of chatting and nonsense but that isn't really the point.

Plus I remembered to drop at the mall to get Shuxuan's present! (Please don't have high hopes for it I'm so so so sorry :/) But as I was walking home I realised I could have got Sheryl's present as well -.- Whatever I have a knack of giving belated presents so yeah please don't get mad at me.

Just finished watching tv and packed a little and it's now 8.36. Gonna do CIP stuff then Econs meeting at 9. Hope it'll be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment