Saturday, August 21, 2010

grocery shopping therapy

Woke up at a glorious 8.30 (1 hour later than expected but it's alright, anything for sleep right?). Had a rather long breakfast and went grocery shopping with my mom at NTUC. My house is loaded with food now muahaha. There's cereal bars, frosties, sweets, oat crackers, tiger chocolate biscuits, and ice cream!! Tin roof brownie and cappucino something I think. Me am happyz.

Mugged the entire day because I wanted to like clear a bit of the huge mountain in front of me. Kinda failed but it's okay, it's still a productive day. Just not as productive as I would like it to be :/

Finished Bio notes all the way till chi-square test (still needa fill in previous chapters though BIG SIGH) and did a few Bio tutorial questions. Then I realised there's essay questions which I'll probably do tomorrow night or something. Studied Chem bonding until like 3/4 way and I finally gave up. Watched the YOG diving this afternoon before early dinner. The China representative is really really good! I wish I can dive like her, but it's not like I can dive at all so yeah :S

Turned on the computer at about 7+ to do PW and I am very highly proud of the fact I finished 3 sample articles on Photoshop and did my write up. So no need to rush PW tomorrow.

And I just realised there's a lot of urgent stuff to do on my to-do list now. Since I'm not staying for choir tomorrow I shall take the extra time to rush through everything.

Tomorrow:
Eom
Chem bonding notes + tutorial
Maths revision
Econs case study (remember to print!!)

I think I'll be a genius if I can finish everything by 10 tomorrow night but let's hope for the best.

Gonna sleep now (11.16) and wake up at 7.30 tomorrow!! Shall wear my new white dress tomorrow muahahaha me am so excited! <3

Enough of my bimbotic rant goodnight everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment