Sunday, August 1, 2010

life's a series of ups and downs

I think my blog is getting less colourful and more boring as days go by.

Had dinner at some crab place and the black pepper crabs were good. So were the side dishes and we were really super duper full. It's been 3 hours and my food still feels undigested. Gonna take another walk around the house after this post.

So yesterday's to-do list was epic failed. Didn't manage to get anything done cause I got hooked onto Flowers for Algernon. So emo and so mind provoking and so so interesting. I can never write like that I bet.

But I did some work when I came back from dinner today. Finished bio tutorial and looked through chem spa (hopefully some stuff is retained) and cleared my table and saw the dhrp emails and I'm only left with 'Tumblr' on my to-do list. Wrote a note for Jane as well.

I figured I'll take till 9 to finished Tumblring and then maybe I'll take a look at my EoM and sleep by 10. Happiness much :)
+
A quote from tumblr:
She said that she wanted to get high. He took her to the tallest hill in town. She said that she wanted to stay up all night and drink. He gave her a 12 pack of caffeinated Pepsi and said "drink up." She said that she wanted to shoot herself in the face. He gave her a water gun, put her finger on the trigger, aimed it at her face, and helped her pull the trigger. She said that she wanted to cut herself. He took a Polaroid of her, handed it to her along with scissors, and had her cut it up. She said that she wanted to see her blood. He took her to get her ears pierced. She said that she wanted to cry herself to sleep. He had her watch a sad, romantic movie before bed. She said that she wanted to be alone. He gave her a name tag that said "My name is: Alone." She said that she wanted to have someone there to take care of her, always. He asked when he wasn't.
Aww <3

No comments:

Post a Comment