Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Is there homework?
2. To-do lists.
3. What's for dinner?
4. What am I gonna be when I grow up/what am I gonna study in uni?
5. I'm so bored.
6. This song sucks (esp. when I'm listening to radio).
7. Philosophy of life (LOL idk practically everything else falls in here?)
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Studied for econs 5 days straight (should have studied Bio or something).
2. Being mean to people (but it just comes out you know... and things happen.)
3. Argue with people that mean a lot to me.
4. Slacked my way through when I know I should be doing something.
5. Buy things I don't need.
6. Say stupid things in front of people (especially when I know I'm incoherent).
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
1. Parents (count as one. even though they pisses me a lot sometimes with their nonsensical rants/weird habits but still. they're family.)
2. Jane
3. Sheryl
4. Zoe
5. (I don't know. Too many people mean something to me but too few that mean a lot -.-)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
1. Nonsensical rants about anything and everything (like what my dad just did -.- goodness me.)
2. Being self-obsessed.
3. Incompetence (Jane should know. LOL.)
4. Lack of depth and emotions.
Okay I'll finish the other 3 tomorrow ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment