Saturday, September 11, 2010

plans failed

Don't even bother thinking of a headline yeah.

Plans failed majorly cause yours truly is down with cramps. Oh yes horrible terrible cramps. Woke up at 9+, showered, breakfast, read book, sleep, wake up, dinner, computer. Welcome to my life. And it's already what, 5.30? Brilliant.

Conclusion is: never plan too ahead of time if you're a girl.
+
I hereby conclude I'm a major loser that have extremely bad time management.

After my recovery after the nap and dinner, I ended up doing nothing... till now. Even as I'm typing I have no idea what to do.

Oh yes guys, this is ZEE POWER OF THY CRAMPS. So stop whining you have to go for NS because it's only 2 years while we have to undergo this kinda torture every single month for at least half our lives. You don't know how lucky you are to be able to eat and not grow fat (most of the time) and are still crazily athletic even though you're so skinny.

SIGH what am I doing -.-

Promos starting next week and I still managed to get past an ENTIRE day without at least reading one chapter of econs? Like maybe, introduction to econs?

Goodness me.

No comments:

Post a Comment