Got bored of bio mugging so here I am. Last day of promos tomorrow!! Date with Jane on Thursday :D And I really really really want to know if I'm getting the scholarship (but must wait till Dec or something I guess) and even if I do get it I think I'm getting it only next year :( Where to get money to buy my stuff!!!!! I'm gonna start promoting and telling people about it and then mass buy together to save on shipping ^^ Hopefully my dad's credit card can work. And my mom won't go too ballistic over it haha. I'm planning to buy $30 worth of stuff? Or more I can't decide T.T Oh wells wait till I find the money first. I am excited~~~
And I think we're gonna start a blog shop after 'A's. Shall try buying some stuff to see if the supplier's reliable or not :D And do some market research. Oh well lemme think about all these after tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment