SIGH :( General feeling about life currently.
Going to Xinwei's house to do PW tomorrow! Staying the night as well (I wonder what will happen haha. One thing for sure: I'm gonna look super duper unglam. Goodness me.)
So yeah just some interesting updates about my life:
1. My nails are currently glittery gold.
2. I ruined a pair of shoes on my way to the MRT yesterday.
3. Our WR is in a state of total disrepair.
4. I went back to choir today! It was fun :)
5. For once (in a month?), I wore long pants and a tank to church. No dresses!
6. My mom (kind of) promised me I can buy a pair of heels in Malaysia. And something else to replace all my spoilt shoes -.-
7. My shoes count just declined from 11 pairs to 8? Heartbroken :( Shall try to fix them. Though the one I ruined on Saturday no hope already.
8. Xinwei just informed me her mom bought lots of ice cream for us. I'm getting ready to join TAF club as soon as I get out of her house.
9. I saw 2 freaking lizards just now when we were having dinner. Scary like mad. And I screamed (a little) but still, it's so :(
10. I don't really like eating crabs cause it's extremely troublesome (had it for dinner just now). I don't mind prawns so much.
Yup that's about my life. Shall sleep early tonight because I predict I will only get like 5 hours of sleep tomorrow? Hopefully I don't look too weird when I sleep :S
No comments:
Post a Comment