Tuesday, October 5, 2010

dead tired

So sleepy after an entire day in the lab -.- Was trying to freeze and thaw the samples for 3 hours straight (and I was reading my book) then I went for dental then come back and do the Western Blot. And while waiting we were playing some Facebook game which is a little like taptap just that you play with the number pad on the keyboard. We got pwned by Lady Gaga and her Poker Face LOL.

Went back at 6.45 and reached home at 7+. My mom cooked noodles but she added sotong inside and I couldn't bite after my dental so it was quite hellish haha. I hate putting on the rubberbands cause I can't eat properly/open my mouth wide. What if I yawn and the band snaps -.- Shall only put it in daytime. Can't imagine torturing myself even as I sleep. Plus I might choke on it haha. -continue thinking of reasons to not put it on at night-

And I got the habit of folding in my lower lip to sooth the pain so now my lip is full of bruises and cuts -.- And I have ulcers from the hooks too. Brilliant. Looks like I'm not really that thick-skinned after all hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment