Didn't like blogging that much after all these news and what not about how teenagers today are not respecting their own privacy and exposing their secrets to the entire world and getting themselves in risks. I mean, I like the process of writing things down, but I don't like the idea of having the whole world knowing what I'm doing (Reason #1092 why I'm not on Facebook).
But what's the point of having a blog if you're not going to show it to the world RIGHT?
So I shall just touch a little on everybody's current favourite topic (note sarcasm here please) -- PW.
Actually I'm really glad I'm in the same group with all my good friends and we get along really well. They make PW much much more fun, honestly. Like when we're all super stressed over what to write, we'll just automatically ask each other for help/if they need help. Plus everybody's good at something and we're all willing to SACRIFICE (most used word today haha!) for the sake of getting a good grade. Even though I look like I'm going to murder something whenever I open the WR (or so Daniel says), it just hit me today that I'm really lucky and PW isn't as horrible as it is with your good friends around. Take today's session for example. Just sitting in that small little corner of the library you can see us working our butts off (almost literally) trying to cut words and refine the sections and collating stuff. And the best thing is in the midst of breaking down over paragraphs of A&E and GI, we can make each other laugh and comfort each other and help each other. So now you kind of know why I love my group so so much.
Plus my group knows the importance of TAKING A BREAK. And I love their 'if you wanna chiong we chiong together, then let's take a break after this' mentality. Like just now when they were about to go and I was still copying and pasting stuff (because lucky me, I get to collate stuff and do all the weird stuff like finding citations oh my) and they said something along the line of 'eh don't kill yourself over it go get some rest first' and I was like awwwww but because I was concentrating very hard on where to copy and paste the stuff I just went 'orh okay you all go first' but actually I am very very VERY touched one okay!
So we decided that tomorrow we're gonna work till like 3 tomorrow and me and Zoe are going to Bugis to redeem frozen yoghurt while the 2 lovebirds are going to uhm.... I don't know. What do you think they're going to do? ;) Hahaha.
Shall send mr chang the wr now and confess all the stuff undone before he comes after us with a chopper. Manz :/
No comments:
Post a Comment