Been spamming 'The Only Exception' nonstop these few days (Okay actually only today and some days ago). I know it's Eunice's special song for ______ but never mind la hor. I was still telling Zoe they can invite me to sing it during their wedding AHEM. But yeah I think I will end up laughing.
OP trial was okay today I guess. Super duper tired now! More like my eyes are tired because they've been wide awake trying to make desperate eye contact with people in the room haha. But I needa WORK. ON. MY. TONE. Apparently I sound like a little girl but that was because I was trying to remember my script okay! I HARDLY REFER TO MY CUECARDS OKAYYYYY. And the sentences still manage to come out right I am soooo amazed. Cause minutes ago I was practicing with Daniel clicking the slides it was like major failz. Everything just cannot come out. Then after a while badaboomz everything flowed out (with a bit of fail intonation but never mind haha).
So I am satisfied :) Practice very hard at home last night okay! Till the extent I MISSED HARRY POTTER :( But I watched the part when Harry and Cederic went to get the cup and got transported to the graveyard. Voldemort coming out is scary max. Or gross. And evil.
We (PW group) went to KLP for lunch and I think I amazed everybody with my appetite. I managed to finish an entire meal from BK and a regular cup of frozen yoghurt from YoGuru which Eunice claims to be the largest regular cup among all frozen yoghurt brands. Okay lor. And the thing is I wasn't even hungry. I just wanted to eat frozen yoghurt when I saw the shop. Then after we finish the meal I feel so zzz if I don't eat it so I went to buy a cup. And they all had fun watching me finish it HAHA. But expensive la okay. Cannot have this kind of competitions too many times cause I will eat a hole out of my wallet lols. Shall aim to be more frugal this week! And look forward to Daniel's treat after the actual OP muahaha. Eh no kidding though I don't wanna go to a chicken farm -.- But free food is still the best haha.
Feel so out of touch with the rest of the world thanks to PW. If it's any normal holiday you'll see me hanging around the house doing homework and browsing blogs and reading books and playing my piano and doing all sorts of random things like BAKING. But we actually have to go back school at 7am in the morning just to do PW. SIGH. Looking forward to baking/watching HP at Xinwei's house after PW. And the 1-for-1 dessert/drinks thing at T1!!! Yumyum I want Secret Recipe, Each-a-cup, Frolick, J-Co and I don't know what else. I think there's Coffee Bean or something like that. I CAN'T WAITTTTTT.
As I was telling the guys just now my eyes will auto light up if I see something yummy/pretty like food and clothes and shoes. And I made a real life demo just by TALKING about it. Fail much. Haha.
Shall go and reflect on my I&R now. SIGH.
No comments:
Post a Comment