Tuesday, November 30, 2010

remember, you are not alone







Images from revolvers@tumblr.

I shall write a short post today (and I can hear the obvious sighs of relief from my loyal readers, oh yeah). That's because I'm extremely drained and have aching wrists and cramping fingers (sound terrible doesn't it?).

Had a full day of lab today and did ELISA for the first time, which is pretty cool! Though we got the cramping fingers part from pipetting 40 wells one by one for like about 20 times :/ And the extremely drained part came from standing in the lab for hours thinking about things like volume and concentration. And the aching wrists came from trying to rush out GP homework before I come online (to meet for the abstract writing but both of my dear groupmates are currently missing). I am proud to announce that I finished 1/5 of part I of the GP package! (Which is to do question analysis. Which requires looking through because I didn't really use my brain to think through it.)

So that was my day. Tiring but productive. Which is how I like it :) Tomorrow's going to be another fun day with GP and maths homework. Hopefully I hit my target of 2 compres, 2 maths revision topics and 2 pages of vocab. Then I will buy something nice to eat (haha glutton much) some day, like a donut or Ikea cakes or something. And grow fat and insulate myself during this monsoon season. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment