Monday, January 3, 2011

but i know there's no way we're around here again







Images from passengerseats@tumblr.

Today's been a pretty fun day! Overslept and woke up at 9+ to go HP to get my laptop fixed (which is pretty serious considering how my darling's gonna spend a few nights there :/) and had breakfast at the Tiong Bahru area. Helped my mom bought her CNY clothes! Pretty cool stuff, finally found something she likes after shopping all these while. Bought my dad's clothes last night too (I chose them okay! Cool much.) and now our CNY clothes are done.

Came back home after breakfast/HP trip and made an appointment with my mom's friend who's a hairdresser. Apparently she's the not-so-detailed hairdresser friend because the more-detailed one's busy. But yeah basically I chopped a lot of my hair off and look like a hot (h)air balloon now. Please don't laugh when you see me, that's all I ask :(

Met Jane to go chalet together and we ended up watching Avatar while waiting for the rain to stop. Then had the BBQ and ate lots (or so it seems because I'm hungry now) and wanted to go eat ice creams BUT EVERYBODY'S DELAYING EVERYBODY so I ended up going home seeing that everything's closed -.-

So yeah, it's been a pretty fun day and it's only going to go downhill from now. But no worries, I'm able to go through fire and water and come out undamaged (metaphorically) so here's to the many more days of mental torture I'm going to undergo, i.e. LAB SESSIONS :(

Please pray hard that we'll get our results soon so that we can finish our report on time for SSEF submission!

Goodnight everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment