




Images from starliight@tumblr.
Happy 2011 everyone! Even though it didn't feel like a new year to me but I hope it does to you (: Or at least, you'll start off the year with a good note.
Spent the morning finishing up my maths paper (which is only 1 question so don't think that I've been super hardworking or anything lol!) and now online surfing youtube and tumblr and checking out blogs I've not checked for a long time. If you're free and you like fashion stuff, please do check this out!
I'm so excited about meeting Sheryl later because we're going to have desserts at Ikea (hopefully)! And there's lots for us to catch up on so I can't wait~
Did I mention my french manicure yesterday totally failed? Shall clear it tonight before I scare everyone else with the failure of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment