Monday, February 28, 2011

i want to hold your hand







Images from littlecalvary@tumblr.

I love this video. The way he sings is just so sweet and sad :(

Anyway just a short post to update the world and to take a small break from work (I'm going off soon to do more of it though).

School's fine, busy as usual. Can't wait for the March holidays to come because by then SSEF will be over and I'll have lotsa time to do my work (hopefully). But right now things are going to go as quick as a crazy train so fingers crossed!

I'm going to do my Chem kinetics tutorial now. Getting so sick of Chem that I've been pushing all my tutorials aside. But I have a chem test next week so no slacking! Going to hit my 80% no matter what it takes. AND ECONS :( Test is this wednesday and I have 4 sets of notes unread. Good luck man. Shall meditate and speed read tonight/tomorrow morning/tomorrow break/after school tomorrow. And getting back H3 test tomorrow nervous much :(

But it's okay because I shall just see this as my Jericho and God will help me crush it like some sandcastle with his mighty hand! (optimism rules yeah).

Bye world and good luck for the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment