




Images from revolvers@tumblr.
Getting lazier and lazier to blog. But I did have a pretty good day (almost everyday of the holiday is good actually). Shall actually give a brief about my March holidays, because it's not everyday you get to have a nice week-long holiday like this.
Saturday:
Spent the morning clearing up my table and filing all the papers and stuff. Went to the Civil Service College for the epic long PSC psychometric test. Went back and slacked my way through.
Sunday:
Church and choir in the morning, then Bugis Street shopping with Sheryl. Got a pair of black suede shoes (they are tight enough, thank goodness, because they'll expand if I wear it frequently enough and I don't want them to start falling off every time I walk out the house) which were rather painful. Dinner with Sheryl, Shuxuan, Cas, Feli and Eugene at Manhattan's Fish Market. Sheryl's dad drove me back and I saw the little cousins and also the email from Mr Wu about Econs lecture.
Monday:
Went back school for Math lecture (I UNDERSTAND OKAY) then went back for some slack time at home. Hang out with the cousins then had dinner with them and sent them off. More slack time.
Tuesday:
Went back school for H3 and did work. Slack too.
Wednesday:
Did some work and had an awesome shopping day with family. Got a pair of red flats, mom got a pair of yellow wedges, sister got a pair of maroon canvas shoes, dad got a small sling bag. Went back and slack (I think it has to do with the timing LOL).
Thursday:
Attempted to do some work in the morning (I think by Thursday my motivation went to the negative side already). Went to SMU with Yijia for the CIP briefing, pretty cool. Then went with her to the esplanade library to chill and enjoy the scenery haha. Went home and tried to catch up again, but work lost to the power of TV.
Friday:
Went to the KWSH and talked to some of the patients there. Man, my language skills clearly suck because despite the fact that I have both Hokkien and Cantonese blood I can't speak either ._. More slack.
Saturday:
Had breakfast with Mom at the market this morning and checked out the new foodcourt (I'm slow like a snail). Went back and spent 3 hours doing the GP compre (I tried VERY HARD for the summary okay. By the time I reached AQ I died already.) Went to TM to get a new phone (yay for galaxy ace and galaxy tab!!). Waited for 2.5 hours because the queue was so horrendously long :/ Came back and slacked my way through the day (even though it's a Saturday and there's no show for me to watch). Gonna sleep now I have to be early for church tomorrow.
So that's about all. I hope that my last day of holiday will be productive to some extent :( Shall attempt to finish the hydroxy compounds tutorial tomorrow T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment