Monday, April 18, 2011

you won't find heart and soul in the stars







Images from mustardcourage@tumblr.

Had a fun day today! Relatively so, anyway. Anyway I saw something on tumblr something like it is so much easier to do things if you like it, so I shall try my best to like writing chemical equations and writing essays and do economic evaluations.

So, about my fun day. Had a pretty good (and mind numbing) math tutorial because I rushed out my tutorial today. The same did not apply for chem, regrettably so. Then had a rather interesting gp lecture on the environment and I'm looking forward to reading the slides! (Goodness me.) Had a good lunch with the girls then raided the book shop with Zoe :) Assembly was cool too, had a DJ coming down to speak to us about entering the media industry. Then I started to feel sleep creeping in during chem tutorial but I tried my best to stay awake :D Stayed back to do some work (and Kangrui was being really quiet so it was all good) AND I DECIDED P&C ISN'T MY 'THANG'. My mom came to fetch me and we went to the Shop and Save near my sister's school and bought lotsa good food. Chocolate milk and blackcurrant drink with aloe vera. And my favourite ice lemon green tea! And 8 small packets of chips (they come together) and sweets to survive the rest of the week. Must eat in moderation else I'll end up with diabetes :( Fetched my sister and we showered at lightning speed so that we can watch tv. I LOVE THAT SHOW :D Always felt so sad when it ends cause it means I need to do some work haha. And all I've done so far is to extract all my practical worksheets and plonk myself down in front of the computer and surf tumblr + blog + youtube.

Such a nice long happy chunky paragraph :D I'm probably quite mad but at least it's a happy mad which I'm thankful for. Shall go study for my 2 mock SPA tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment