




Images from lovefumes@tumblr.
So so so tired my eyes are closing. Went to school and had chem/math/lab so I'm really all knackered out. And my parents are back, I'm so glad :D I love the shoes my mom bought (maybe they are not something I would choose but I don't exactly mind them either so it's fine) and I'm glad I had a good dinner tonight.
Thankfully there's not school tomorrow so I can sleep a little longer. Though I think I should go sleep now and wake up earlier to do work.
I think if I sleep at about 9 and wake up at 7 it's more than enough? It's like 10 hours. So okay, I'll start work at 8. Probably start by reading (for the first time) international trade and BOP which should take me about 3 hours. Then I'll slack around a bit and have my lunch and start on my SAT papers. Aiming to finish 2 tomorrow. Since each paper is about 3 hours (excluding the essay part) plus break that should take me about 7 to 8 hours. So technically I can finish by 7pm and I can watch tv while having dinner. Then I'll go online at night and slack a bit and sleep early because I'm going to do some lab work early on Friday.
So Friday I'll be having lab and econs lecture and hopefully nothing drags (like lab stuff) then I'll go home take a shower/have my lunch and go to Sheryl's house which will probably be like 2pm? Doing one more SAT paper and then look through the essay part. By then it'll be like 6 going 7 and I'll go home to slack/have dinner and then look through some vocab stuff/go through all the questions that I got wrong. Then sleep even earlier because I must reach ACJC by 7.45am on Saturday.
Sounds ambitious, but hopefully I'll live up to it. And the first step is to turn off the computer and go to bed. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment