Saturday, October 1, 2011

as long as you're there


Images from wildhearts@tumblr.

Many gorgeous pictures to compensate for the lack of activity here.

Well obviously exams are over, got back 4 papers yesterday... Didn't do as badly as expected (which is good I suppose), but I reserve judgment till I get back the other 2 on Monday.

Played real hard the past few days, here are some of my favourite YouTube videos/songs:
- "All By Myself" by Charice (the song starts about 0:55)
- "Listen" by Charice and by Melanie Amaro
- "Stereo Hearts" by Megan and Liz
- "A Bird's Song" by Ingrid Michaelson

Do check out Megan and Liz! They are awesomely cute and pretty~ And Charice is just awesome of course.

Here are some website I've been browsing the past few days too (all clothes though):
- Pinkykiki (possibly my favourite)
- Alluring Array (one of the best in Singapore, in my opinion)

Don't really like the rest though.

Went shopping with mom today! She went mad and bought 2 pairs of shoes at one go. This random lady came talking to her because they were checking out the same display and we ended up chatting quite a bit. She's really friendly and looks so young for her age (no kidding). Then went to get my contact lenses (happy girl now!) and grocery shopping. Bought quite a bit of ice cream (because it's always the first thing to run out at home), oatmeal cookies (which only I eat), chocolate biscuit sticks with chopped hazelnuts (from Lotte and it's awesome), lots of canned food, vegetables and some fruits.

Thinking fondly of post-exam plans now~ But before that, I gotta work hard on GP! Going to get an A (even though it still seems impossible... like 35 for essay is super freaking high and 35 for compre is equally unattainable. And I need to get both ._.) because I don't want to jeopardize my chances of getting a scholarship (applications started by the way). And econs too. Simply cannot imagine how badly I'm going to fail this time.

And doing GP snippets is quite fun after all. Can't imagine why I didn't like it last time. Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment