Images from weatheredtulip@tumblr.
"Could you be happy to fall like a stone
If you'd land right here safe in my arms?
It's fine, lock all your doors through the night
Keep it all right here, safe in my arms"
- On The Safest Ledge, Copeland
A cheer-me-up post.
Things to look forward to after 'A' levels (1 Dec)
Malaysia trip
Taiwan trip
Christmas job with Xinwei and Zoe
CNY job (?)
Watch Prince of Egypt, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella
Watch Glee
Watch as much Taiwan variety show on MioTV as I like
Learn up lyrics of Copeland/Sleeping At Last songs
Bugis street shopping
Cooking lessons
Tumblring away
Swimming
Play as many escape games as I like
Read!
JOIN BACK CHURCH CHOIR :D
Play the piano
/
[SIDENOTE] The dress I love so much from alluringarray is sold out! They no long have it :( What's this.
/
Paint my nails
PACK MY TABLE
Oh yes, things to look forward to indeed.





No comments:
Post a Comment