Thursday, March 26, 2009
anyone else but you
Picture from Betsey.
I love the cursive letters, don't you?
Anyway I'm feeling pretty screwed hah.
Maths test was a total flop.
Cause I didn't study.
And so I don't know my Factor Formula.
And so I left the 5th question blank...
The fact that I didn't touch the 4th question didn't help much either.
Good job eh.
MEP test was, totally cheated.
Like how it's only tested on the 1st subject + transition?!
So damn cheated I tell you.
Cause I was studying the 2nd subject + codetta on the MRT so I can remember more of it.
Anddddd it's not tested! >:(
But yeah tomorrow's Bio test which I hope would be better.
Because I studied damn hard for it.
Stupid eye, you caused me so much grief.
Now it's the nervous + endocrine system haha.
I shall test Jane and Daphne tomorrow morning lols.
Sigh :x
Anyway, this part is for me. You can don't read it haha.
I know I've been avoiding you like mad, you have the right to be pissed off and what not. It's not that I don't want to talk to you, but more of like I don't dare to. I don't know what I want, I don't even know how I freaking feel sometimes. Stress may be just an excuse to you, but it gets me that cranky sometimes. I'm sorry for venting it out on you, yet do nothing in return. I really want to have the courage to talk to you, even just a simple 'hi' would do. I need time to sort out my thinking, to think about what I want. On the other hand, I'm worried about giving you the wrong impression and after I made up my mind I can't change your mindset. And when that time comes I know it'll hurt you. Just look at how freaking confused I am now.
Okay time check says 7.48PM, so I have to go study now.
Sheryl come onlineeeeeeee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment