Wednesday, March 25, 2009

had a bad day


(When realisation dawns.)

Okay today isn't exactly a bad day.
My mother thought that I'm in a rather good mood :O
I guess.

I'm not studying I'm not studying I'm not studying.
Shall read through MEP on the MRT tomorrow.
Then it's, PE -.-
Please please please don't kill us tomorrow. I still want to survive for SYF.
Ohmyyyyyyy.

Okay was grabbing pictures from Betsey's blog.
It's awesome as in A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Alright I am so in love haha.

I figured out why I'm happy today.
Cause I got my notebooks from Popular!
I will go on another spree week after SYF.
To uh, reward myself for all the morning SPs ever since Term1.
Then I will start focusing on my studies.
My favourite haha.
(I swear I'm kidding only.)

I still don't like my seating arrangement.
How.
First row is -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment