Tuesday, March 31, 2009

watching the sunset

My room is hot and I am bored. (Eh rhyme leh.)
Anyway I forgot to say something just now (probably won't have fitted in anyway).
Sheryl's parents send me home today :)
Eh very honoured one okay.
I guess the fact I stay in Tampines helps too haha.
But yeah thanks Sheryl and your parents!

Anyway I'm going to screw up Chem test, despite what I just said about studying for it just now.
Because...

how can anyone read on reactivity series when it's so freaking hot here and it has been such a long day at school?

Worse, Chem test is like, the last period.
Great I can't wait.
And it's band after that.
Come on dear lips and tongue pleaseeeeee survive for just that 3 days more.
I promise I'll let you die peacefully after 3rd April, 5.15 PM.

Anyway Sheryl's making me even more excited about Saturday now!
sheryl:
can we camp at starbucks or somewhr on sat?

Huihan [3]:
yup
do what

sheryl:
er
recompile bio notes
HAHAHAHAHA

Huihan [3]:
O.O

sheryl:
plssssssssssssssssss.
my stuff is really all over the place.
and i cant find time to rewrite nice nice

Huihan [3]:
haha can la can la

sheryl:
awhile only!
like uhhh 1.5hrs?
HAHHAHHA just kidding la okayyyyy.

Huihan [3]:
CAN LA AIYO

sheryl:
you bored we can go walk walk
Isn't that nice?
Zomg I sound like Mr Ng now :O
HAHAHAHA.

She wanted to ask me about attire on Friday night!
I bet I'll go crazy and not answer her question properly lawllll.

I am so excited.

Anyway I just ate chocolates again.
I will grow fat, you'll see.
I must learn to eat less!
Even though Sheryl said eating is a joy of life -.-

Ah heck I'm gonna sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment