Friday, April 10, 2009
gotta go my own way
My table's in a mess now.
Like, really in a mess.
Hopefully the mess will be gone after I finished packing the presents for Rhythm and all the April babies.
Who are most probably turning 16, which is older than me-.-
But I've cleared lots of stuff.
I'm serious, I am so bringing them down to school for recycling on Monday.
Why isn't there any recycling bin down my block?
Seriously, there's an MRT, there's 2 doctors, there's 2 provision shops, there's 3 malls, there's even a massage centre.
But no recycling bin.
Which is what I'm so going to talk about during my LA oral presentation.
Anyway as I was unpacking, I saw Beverly's notebook for me last Christmas.
Which I really really love.
It's just this normal small jotterbook, but she wrapped it up with construction paper and wrapping paper (which I absolutely love).
Will be doing something like that for Rhythm (I think) if there's time.
Which I'm pretty sure will be wasted on stoning/used up on that earthquake competition.
So I guess it's good to start early.
I have 3 more section cards to go.
And no content inside.
And I haven't done anything for the rest of the squad/other juniors.
I can die hahaha.
Went to Tampines One for dinner.
It was superly overly crowded.
Like what the hell, people are actually camwhoring in the middle of nowhere-.-
I can't wait to actually go shopping once the crowd cools.
Maybe in 2 weeks' time?
But there won't be any promotion hohoho.
By the way, dinner was good.
And I believe, super ex-.-
But my dad likes it so I guess it's alright :)
ACEEEEEEEEEEE.
I feel like sleeping just staring at the articles.
Oh well shall just get it over and done with and start on Rhythm preparation!
I'm so excited :)
For the first time in my life I'm actually excited about a concert.
I mean okay, I'm excited the day before, but never 2 months before.
Way too overrated hahaha.
And I want a clean desk + clean cabinets soon.
Can I just give early birthday presents? o.o
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment