Friday, April 10, 2009

we've past the point of no return


(I'm in the mood for this now.)

Was playing Phantom of the Opera on the piano.
And I love this song!

And this too.

I'm getting an overdose oh well.
I just heard this so it's coming here too.

Anyway today's Good Friday, so I have a quote.
But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
-Romans 5:8
Thanks Debra for that sms :)
Anyway this week my devotion was on 'Lamb of God', how very suitable for Good Friday.

I'm freaking out for piano lesson tomorrow.
Heck, I should just finish my theory homework and pray for the best.
Because I hate Chopin and I don't like that etude.
My fingers not long enough can :(
But to make up for it, I played a lot of those Beethoven sonatas which I played like, long time ago.
It's equivalent to a sight-reading test :/
Do you think she'll accept hur.

Shall do ACE, then study QA.
I can't stand Haydn anymore either.

No comments:

Post a Comment