Friday, April 17, 2009

should just forget about everything


(I will look ahead and not give a damn about you.)

It's like, even though I'm trying damn hard to cheer you up and stuff.
You seem to prefer the guys or whoever it is.
It's like, a 4 years friend is not as close and helpful as a guy you know for a few months?
I really feel super duper disappointed to know that.

I could have been sleeping, but when I think of you feeling down I resisted the urge to sleep and went to do something nice so that I can cheer you up.
It sounds like I want recognition from you, but hell, no.
I just don't feel comfortable with that fact that you can trust someone you know for such a short time rather than to trust me.

And the whole hooha about wanting to change school but afraid of adapting?
I just don't understand why would you want to change schools.
It's not like our ciriculum sucks, and as you guys said, it's the people.
But isn't there a single person that you like, that you care about?
Isn't there a single person who cares about you too?
Now that I think about it, maybe I don't even hold a place in your heart, so why should I be so bothered about everything and anything that happened to you?

I sound paranoid, I sound insecure, I sound like everything you don't think I ever would sound like.
But unfortunately, that is how I'm feeling like now.
It's like how I've lost your trust 2 years ago.
It's like how we drifted apart 2 years ago.
It's like losing everything I've trying to patch back.
And you don't even give a damn.

You know what?
I think I don't care too.
Or at least, I'll try not to.
Because it's not worth it.
You don't show me that you're worth it and so it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment