Monday, April 27, 2009
this is our fate
Tired tired tired my eyes can't open fully now :(
2 presentations tomorrow and both are equally screwed hurhur.
MY MEP HOW :(
I want to take a loooooooooong holiday and sleep forever.
Impossible :/
---
Okay great so I never study MEP :)
Shall read on the train tomorrow zomg.
Anyway my phone is screwed like !@#$%^&*()_
I cannot hear anything during calls o.o
Waste my phone bill seriously manz.
I called my mother 5 times and I cannot hear anything.
Jiaying was shocked at all my vulgarities when I realised something was wrong with my phone.
The weather is seriously bad.
Hot until like some Sahara desert.
How are we gonna survive for level camp like that :(
Plus leeches :O
The activities sound fun though, but I am scared of leeches zomgggg.
Later bleed to death o.o
Alright gonna sleep, tired tired tired.
"craving for starbucks, aircons and lots of sleep."
AHHH :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment