Tuesday, April 28, 2009
too late i'm sure
Image from Light Photos.
Yay talked to gor after like idk how long haha.
Missed him :/
Oh well jyjy for your exams hahaha.
Okay me am dead for Physics test because I refused to look through.
Cause I'm lazy and I can't be bothered.
I shall pay for it tomorrow I'm telling you.
Same goes for MEP zomg zomg zomg.
Heck man tomorrow's last day of the week :)
I just have to survive 1.5 hours of word setting zomg.
Hope I can finish fast and get something sound out of it :/
I think I'll be in a very good mood on Thursday because I can sleep late and eat breakfast late and start studying for MEP.
Holidaaaaaay leh.
No wait there's sectionals.
Oh well, it's still a holiday :)
I love speech days haha, the more the better.
Alright back to Esterhazy Kapellmeister I, there's like so much more sections behind-.-
I don't even know how they split it to I and II cause I haven't read finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment