Wednesday, April 15, 2009
we might find a place in this world someday
Zomg ignore all the bottom posts please.
I was having moodswings (though it's not PMS trust me. I know it isn't.)
Anyway I felt so much better after talking to Chelsia before SC meeting.
Sigh life is such a joke.
But heck I must live with it because I still have so many things I want to do in my life.
Though not in the near future.
The nearest thing I can look forward to is the weekends because I can finally get down to bind my books haha.
Waited for Jane, Daphne and Van today while they were doing their Geog assignment.
Aha I know where we can go do already haha.
Cause me and Feli are doing tomorrow :)
But yeah we walked out of school at like 7.30++.
I chionged all the way home and reach just before 8.30PM.
See my calculations 准的 lor.
Cause I basically flied home from Tampines MRT haha.
Oh well at least I finished homework in school.
Shall study for Bio test now :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment