Saturday, May 2, 2009
and things weren't the same
Image from Light Photos.
I finished my bio worksheets haha :)
Except for a few questions which I'm gonna ask Xueying.
ACE ACE ACE.
I'm super duper amused by the Cultural Identity slides they posted on Moodle.
What's with 小娘惹 LOL.
But yes my cheatsheet :(
And then I must finish 剪报, which I presume I'll finish at around 1130?
Because ACE is really taking super duper long like HOW DO YOU FIND FACTS AND STATISTICS MAN >:(
And I haven't done my Integration worksheet haha.
The second half.
I hate trigo graphs, that's my conclusion.
Anyway today on the way home me and Yijia came up with a list of food I want to eat.
And I found out she likes waffles and stuff like that.
Which I get sick of easily :x
Not going to post the list here, because I'm going to shower now :)
Sheryl where are you !@#$%^&*(_+)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment