
(Technology.)
Image from Flying Solo.
Just got back from school, I think it was rather disastrous?
Blame it on the drill/glue gun hahaha.
I shall go to school early and do haha x.x
Anyway,

- New phone (3 more weeks! :D Oh well you can't blame my phone for going crazy after 2 years haha.)
- Laptop (Next year hmm.)
- Camera (I don't care I'm getting this end of this year/next year. Look out for sales!)
- Notebooks (Alright Jane I know you and Daphne are very supportive and will buy me this for Rhythm right! :D To compensate for your absence hmm.)
- Ikea boxes (I have a lot of things to keep haha, like seriously.)
- Refillable ink catridges (Seriously, look at the amount of money I spend on printer inks, it's horrendous.)
- Dresses (Gonna stock up on this when I go Malaysia in June :D)
- Pencils (Like seriously, I'll love you to death if you get me a decent pencil because all the ones I have are kind of disastrous? Hmm yeah.)
- Bags (Oh yes one of my favourite. Will keep a lookout in Malaysia too!)
- Jackets (My sister just took mine and I currently have 2 grey ones >:( Plus the band room/MEP room is like a freezer. And where is the section jacket!)
- Woollen and white threads (Popular/Spotlight?)
- Coloured cards/cardboard (Need this badly for Rhythm haha.)
- Unscented teabags, lighter (Gonna try scrapbooking someday hahaha.)
- Mp3/iPod (Can you believe it my mother refused to let me buy one because of my sister? >:()
No comments:
Post a Comment