Friday, May 1, 2009

who doesn't want to go home


(I don't see you at all.)

I'm bored bored bored bored bored.
And I don't even know what my mood is, wonderful.
I just can't wait for holidays to start so that I know I have lots of time to do things I want to do.
Let me just compose a list now.


  1. I'm very shy with strangers.
  2. I don't like to talk about everything to everybody.
  3. I don't wear revealing clothes.
  4. I don't have a favourite colour.
  5. I feel really really bad now because I haven't practise the piano.
  6. I do play games, and slack, and do a lot of weird things. In other words I'm not a mugger.
  7. I want a camera
  8. I like early mornings and late nights, I don't really like the afternoon.
  9. I love to dress up, but I don't wear makeup (especially blushers!).
  10. I waste a lot of money actually.
  11. I am not a lesbian.
  12. I love sweet stuff.
  13. I want to decorate my room someday.
  14. I don't drink milk, except for chocolate milk.
  15. I talk to Sheryl the most, both in real life and on MSN (yeah even my dad's appalled.)
  16. I don't like my red spectacles (in fact I don't like specs at all.)
  17. I prefer cold to hot.
  18. I have no favourite colour.
  19. I cannot wear flats/pumps because I always get blisters. And I mean, always.
  20. My handwriting changes every year.
  21. I wear school tees to sleep.
  22. I have 3 soft toys on my bed - Minnie mouse, Elmo, and that dog Jane and Jiazhen got for me.
  23. I like cloth, a lot.
  24. I have a secret fancy for arty stuff, especially if they come in the form of notebooks.
  25. I have a fear of insects/pests, any kind.
  26. I'm a scaredy cat actually.
  27. I don't watch horror movies.
  28. I read bimbotic books that always talk about love, because they don't require the brain to think.
  29. I used to be much smarter than I am now (or so I believe.)
  30. I also looked better than when I was young (but not much improvement if you ask me.)
  31. I don't watch the TV much.
  32. I get muscle aches very easily, for some reason.
  33. I hardly buy clothes in Singapore, but I buy lots of them in Malaysia.
  34. I look taller than my actual height.
  35. I can swim (don't give me that look, yes I can swim.)
  36. Handmade stuff attracts me (I love Ikea.)
  37. I love big spaces and airy places.
  38. I don't like sitting in the first row in class.
  39. I can walk well but I can't run.
  40. I like to Google for stuff actually.
  41. I have a list of blogs I want to read through in the holidays.
  42. I don't think I like Economics after all.
  43. I was never a Humanities person, wonder why I'm in 4L hur.
  44. I don't like social gatherings much.
  45. I prefer to go out with only a small group of people, like 1 or 2.
  46. I'm the kind of person who cannot have nothing to do.
  47. I don't cry much, especially not in public. (like duh, who will.)
  48. I didn't realise I took so long to type this post. (wth-.-)
  49. I have something against desperate girls.
  50. And Sheryl is demanding this post like now.
Sigh homework :(

[edit]

(Thanks ah Sheryl.)
  1. Holidays.
  2. Neat and pretty notes.
  3. Diva accessories (except for those kiddish, colourful type? uh huh yeah.)
  4. Notebooks.
  5. Handmade/homemade stuff.
  6. Sunny/rainy days. I hate humid days they are so in the middle and hot and idk what.
  7. Pretty pictures (that is including you know my taste and stuff so yup.)
  8. Good hair days :)
  9. Thinking about what I'm going to buy (LOL.)
  10. Glass structures (but of course there are some other types that I like too!)
  11. Going out with Sheryl (because it's gonna be damn a lot of nonsense haha.)
  12. Sleeping.
  13. Clothes, especially dresses and jeans/skirts. I hate shorts haha.
  14. Colourful rubberbands :) No pink please.
  15. Photoshop.
  16. Time.
  17. Baking, tidying up my room.
  18. Singing along to songs.
  19. Playing songs on the piano and singing along.
  20. Big airy places, or air-conditioned ones.
Haha yes there you go :)
[/edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment