Wednesday, May 20, 2009
he showed me what it was to cry
Image from Poignant.
Am on a blogging spree today but I have nothing to blog about.
I finished Integration assignment?
And did not study Bio instead because my brain is refusing to cooperate.
Die, that's what's gonna happen.
And we still haven't run our 2.4.
I can't wait to run, no sit-ups this week please.
I can't face the stupid jumping mat again haha.
Maybe I'll feel better after submitting the model next monday and then I can jump.
I wish.
But Clar taught me some tricks, hopefully they'll work on the mat.
Like how I totally didn't fail until last year o.o
In fact I think I jumped quite far o.o
What happened ?!?!?!?!
Heck, I don't care because my room is so hot and my hair is getting all sweaty while I was doing Maths.
Don't be a bad hair day tomorrow please.
I still have to last throughout MEP!
Another example of bad timetable - why do I have such a long day on a PE day!
Now I have to go around with screwed hair for the whole day.
Not to mention my hair retains liquids really well.
Be it water or sweat.
Ewwwww :(
Please please please let me understand the questions tomorrow.
And of course know how to answer them.
My brain's such a fried mess I don't know all my facts over again.
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment