Thursday, May 21, 2009

for hope i'd give my everything


(Waiting.)

Image from Light Photos.

I'm done with searching for all my MEP portfolio resources.
Felt like dying on Youtube haha.
Thank goodness my Internet Explorer can download :)

I can't wait for June hols to come so that I can go out and mug until I shuang.
I'm such a nerd :)
But I'm actually looking forward to doing homework at night.
Maybe I can persuade my mom to let some people sleep over at my house to do homework or something.
That'll be fun haha.

Anyway I'm super duper proud of our girls for interclass today!
They were really really good okay.
And I think they really proven themselves to be worthy opponents.
Seriously you should have seen the way they hit the ball it's madness.
Must have hurt an awful lot.
Rest well girls!
You girls are really cool!

And yes me and Joey were there getting excited over interclass during MEP.
So excited until I can't stand it and Mrs Chua can't stand it.
Hahaha so me and Joey went out halfway during MEP to catch the girls' first set.
It was awesome okay!
Like so super exciting.
And Clar, hope your ankle get well soon :(

Yes, me shall slack until 9.45 or so and go to sleep.
I'm proud of myself too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment