Friday, May 22, 2009

cause none of us were angels


(I'll reach the end someday.)

Image from Poignant.

Whoo tired.
I just finished my jelly drink hahaha.
It's nice! :)

I have MEP homework.
Thank God for that 9 out of 12 marks essay in the test.
Now I have to find a few more points and I'm done.
And then I'll do filing I think, my files are in a mess.
Shall work really hard for MEP this year and get an A for O levels and the end.

Me and Huimin had a fun time analysing our MBTI report today because we are both INFPs.
And I have repeat over and over again about how I am dependent without the in- and the report is totally wrong on that count.
That's why if you throw me into an island somewhere with nobody to talk to I will die.
Or maybe if you throw me with somebody I can't talk to I'll die as well.
So yes, what independent zzz.

MEP MEP MEPPPPPP.

No comments:

Post a Comment