Friday, May 22, 2009

with a sense of poise and rationality


(Shimmering.)

Image from Poignant.

I want to sleep.
I look at my New Grove Dictionary and I really really want to sleep.
The best hypnotising tools ever.
Tell me if you are suffering from insomia, I'll get you to sleep in less than 10 minutes.
All my previous motivation is gone in a poof.

Me am a sad sad bird now :(
Anyway those who still owe me money for tickets pay up alright, I am not an ATM and I currently declare bankruptcy until my dad comes home :/
I feel bad about spending so much money?
But not my fault the stupid EZlink cards cost so much now what.
Plus today 30 refuses to cooperate and Jill is dying from hunger so I spent a bloody $1++ on a freaking 30e?
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
It isn't even that express in the first place lah!
Cheated !@#$%^&*() :((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment