Monday, May 11, 2009

i don't think you like me as much


I'm currently in love with this :)

Anyway my mom's friend made banana cake and it's still warm!
I think it tastes quite awesome even though it looks a bit suspicious o.O
It's grey can you believe it.
But it tastes quite nice.
Just that I was never quite a fan for bananas.

My trigo is really .__________.
All the graphs really can make me swear, cause it's so frustrating and stuff yeah.
Not to mention looking at my failed trigo test is really .__________.
Speechless, yes you got that right.

Anyway I just thought of something really interesting.
Cause I was lying on my parents' bed after calling my mom and I saw the super gigantic huge wedding photo.
So I was just wondering, did my mom ever think about her wedding, like how it's gonna be like and stuff.
Plus my parents didn't really look that different, but my mom always claimed she looked prettier last time. And if I look from a 3rd person's perspective, I think my mom looked quite smart and witty and stuff. Like the kind that can just throw some surprising comments at you.
My dad looked slimmer of course.
I wonder what was he like during his NS days haha.
Always claiming he can run super far with all his loads and stuff.

Isn't it so feminine to think about one's wedding haha.
But yes I guess every girl wants their wedding to be perfect.
You know the saying about how girls look their best on their wedding day?
I wonder if my mom could look better than her wedding photo haha.
Like change hairstyle, or something.

Well, it's too early for me to think about mine, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment