Monday, May 11, 2009

the perfect sky is torn


(Dreamland.)

Image from Poignant.

I'm a happy happy girl today!
Cause I went shoppingggggg.
Even though it's just stationeries but heck, I love them.
So yes I've bought:
  • a blue pen
  • a green pen
  • two notebooks
  • some maxim art paper
  • a packet of purplish blue construction paper
  • a packet of dark pink ruled cards
  • a packet of gobstoppers
  • 3 correction tapes
  • a box of correction tape refills
  • a parker pen for my dad :)
  • 2 parker pen refills
I wanted to buy some stuff from the Giordano sale at Century Square but my mom said no to all my choices.
It's either, "How are you going to wear that?" or "This is so ugly don't buy it".
Doesn't matter, I can't carry it home anyway.

I can't wait for OP's saleeeeee.
I like the new skirts they have haha.
Plain and simple and nice colours!
I want Cotton On sale too, the clothes look nice.
Nevermind, I shall get my revenge once I go Thailand.
The trip's confirmed~
Shall start saving up hahaha.

Okay now I'm gonna read my Ace readings.
Failures of the UN hmmmm.
Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment