Image from Poignant.
I'm super duper excited about Rhythm this year!
Just packed about 40 over presents x.x
Let me see, 10+5+3+1+3+23=45.
Okay, wow.
How am I going to carry it to school tomorrow? :(
Thank God for not making me bring my instrument home because I seriously will turn paralysed on the way to school.
And I have like 23+5+7=35 notes to type and 3.5 cards to write.
Sorry trumpets if you don't understand my handwriting.
Not like I have super nice handwriting in the first place so ummmmm, yup.
Anyway here are the 'last words'.
To the Year2s, it's your first concert, and definitely not your last. So yup, don't get nervous and not play anything onstage okay! Cause I will definitely shoot you the play-or-die look. You're supposed to enjoy it you know! And yup plus you guys played so well for the 4 days of band camp, I'm sure we will be fine tomorrow yeah? Oh and don't miss us after we step down yes, I know you guys love bullying me so, good for me then. Yup, take a deep breath and play your lungs out okay. AND STARE AT MR NG :)-----------------
Chongming - Hey stand-mate, I know you'll so totally miss me (and my dog) but yes, while you're missing me please remember to stay strong and be patient with yourself on the trumpet alright! You can do it, and I don't lie yeah.
Regina - Hahaha I love you and your sister man! Look like twins you know, just that she looks younger. Love all your random hugs and cuddles and the cute way you smile :) Remember to look up always and don't tilt your trumpet.
Xuewen - Okay please turn smarter and not give me weird answers next time my dear. And don't be so blur and be more responsible over your things okay. Cause you're a senior already so you needa set an example for the kids yup!
Jiaying - Your playing is really really good but you need to know how to moderate your practice yeah. And do try to be more bonded with the section? Yup don't run home again-.- All the best for your solo!
To the Year3s, you guys will be taking over us next year! And yes I am really confident the future batches will be good! Must be super duper strict with them okay. Not just in their playing but also their attitude. Cause we'll come back to visit and if they misbehave, you will die with them. Okay I'm kidding but yup, do your parts well at being the seniors alright! Not like us-.- But yes you guys are good, SERIOUS.-----------------
Tingyu - Hello my primary school/trumpets/'L' junior, I really love talking to you! Cause you're like on the same wavelength as me (despite what Denise and Kang says about my differing wavelengths). But yup you're seriously a great trumpet player! And a super nice SL too :)
Jiaying - Yo Kang! It's really great to go home with you and yup, see you in church now too. Don't worry about the height issue, because being tall isn't all that great, I'm sure. And Denise will say I'm in denial, but heck. Yup continue working hard and you'll be a very good trumpet player in time to come!
Meiyi - YOU HORNY DUDE, I always see you on 158 one lor! Anyway yup you're like super talented can, you and your jazz dance and wushu and swimming and violin and what not. Crazy woman la you. Anyway work hard and be a good senior okay! I know you can be fierce one okay!
Shihui - Hi stand-mate too! I know you're like super quiet so we don't really talk much and therefore I don't really know you well, but I know you can improve on the trumpet far more than you think :) Must have confidence in yourself okay! You can do it!
Yo Year4s, I think we rock :D And ya at least we got our section really bonded. And it's fun talking to you girls, I seriously think I can last like a 5-hours talking marathon with the both of you. Oh well our last year, we shall see what will happen next year x.x It's been a really great time I think, from the minute we're sent to the same section up till now. Even Mr Ng was amazed at our long convos when he gave us our sections haha.
Denise - Hello woman, I totally think we're amazing at the Geog-Hist debate can. We lasted close to one year! :O And it's great going home with you too, and remember the coincidence streak we had? It was crazy haha. Anyway I know how to rebutt your that kid/adult murder argument already. Because if you murder somebody the result is that the person is dead. But if you're hitting somebody the result is the amount of pain differs. So your analogy cannot make it :)
Jill - Hi Jilly, you have amazing talents too. ARE YOU LIKE IN CALLIGRAPHY O.O Anyway, love going home with you too. You and your bounciness haha. And your dimples! Oh and yes your cheena songs haha. You can play it for the ensemble lol! I'll volunteer to um, be the audience haha. And ya your cute-guys thing is seriously LOL. Asean plus and 增广见闻 is like NO LINK la you crazy woman haha.
Yup that's seriously all, super long right!
Now for my 38.5 cards/notes :(

No comments:
Post a Comment