Thursday, June 4, 2009

it'll be over soon


(Sky after the storm.)

Image from Poignant.

It has really been a crazy 4 days band camp.
We had fun and everything and most importantly I think we really bonded as a section this time round.
Now, if you guys will just stare hard at Mr Ng and not your score on Saturday evening, things will be perfect.
I'm serious, try to memorise your score or something, cause I'll do something to your scores if we get shouted at for not looking at him on Saturday.

And now gonna try to recharge for tomorrow's SC camp.
Station master, I like that.
Gonna sit down there and write my cards or something haha.
Cause yeah I have to do my testimonials before I leave for Malaysia this Sunday.
:(
--------------------
Looking at my certs now.
And feel like dying yup.
So so so tired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment