Friday, June 26, 2009

let it burn


(But you know that it's over.)

Image from Poignant.

I measured my hair yesterday and it was 49cm.
Okay this is to spite Sheryl but still haha.
Planning to cut it all off after EOYs.
Like short short.

Piano lesson was alright, actually.
Moved on to modern composition.
Which really really sucks.
You cannot sound too normal you know?
So bam, all your classical composition, tonic-dominant, cadences, byebye.
Say hi to the new weird full-of-rests modern composition.
It sounds so disgusting that I felt compelled to tell my teacher, "If I have to write I won't want to listen to it, ever."

Learning the 150 chengyu now.
After I'm done it'll be bloghopping/surfing.

Guess what I was doing last night.
I was here: http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/hp.asp
Searching on: Insomia, Headache, Nightmare, Panadol, Anemia, Iron.
I'm starting to think I'm going mad haha.
---------------------
I'm coming up with an incentive system.
1 picture per 成语.
I finished 12 already hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment