Friday, June 26, 2009

together doesn't feel right at all


(Do you have them too?)

Image from Poignant.

I found my new love.
More tumblr blogs.
Hahaha okay.

Help me choose one language to learn after EOYs.
  • Cantonese
  • Korean
  • French
  • Spanish
  • Italian
Well I'm already packing up my December holiday with lots of stuff.
Don't worry, it's educational and supposed to lead me to a more enriching life.
  • get ready for piano diploma exam
  • learn 1 new language
  • swim (why did my mom throw away my swimming stuff too?)
  • buy pharmacological books and read them
  • learn how to cook
  • buy photo paper and go through a few more art projects to get rid of scraps at home
  • visit spotlight (and persuade my mom to let me buy a few things)
  • tidy up notes and give them away (or something)
Seeeeeee.
I am so going to keep this list until the post-EOYs which I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment